In Year 7 students will study a variety of different projects that will introduce them to new software and new ways of learning. By the end of Year 7 it is hoped all students will have laid firm foundation knowledge to help them progress on into Year 8 using technology efficiently and safely.
- 7.1a Using ICT – Introduction to the school’s ICT facilities.
- 7.1b House Newsletter – Desk Top Publishing.
- Analysis /organisation / target audience
- 7.2a Top Trumps – Database.
- Fields / records / refining / searching / filtering
- 7.2b School Shop – Spreadsheets.
- Formulas / cell reference / formatting / charts
- 7.3a Graphic Programming – Scratch
- Control / Sequencing / cause & effect / programming
- 7.3b Design an Olympic Venue – Sketch-up
- measuring / scale / fit for purpose