- To develop useful life skills to prepare pupils to meet the needs of the 21st Century and its technological advances.
- To stimulate originality, enterprise and practical capability and the adaptability needed to cope with a rapidly changing society.
- To enable pupils to consider the social, economic and environmental impact of technological activities.
- To provide activities which use and contribute to knowledge and understanding of other subjects, particularly, but not exclusively, Maths and English.
- To encourage common sense based on understanding of both software and hardware.
- To develop coding skills in order to inspire the next generation of computer scientists.
- To encourage the safe and ethical use of technology.
All work in the ICT department is done using Google education Software.